Friday 25 March 2011

18 Mar 11 - G-AVKI - a few manoeuvres for the camera

Had a quick flight today to (finally) get some decent photos of G-AVKI in the bag. My father-in-law David is a keen photographer and we've been threatening to have a 'photo shoot' for a while now!
I was very aware of not falling into the 'air display' mentality - there have been no end of pilots killed over the years by trying something too low, too daring or just plain stupid to impress. I kept it simple, a few loops, rolls, chandelles and fly-by's. All went well and we got some nice pictures. The loop/roll images were taken with a big ol' lens - no way was I going to try sub-1000' for anyone!









1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I read with enthusiasm your blog, long ago, like tipsy nipper and I would ask for some help to you, I live in Brazil we have many planes with engines vw but with no ability to do aerobatics, you could give me some information about you with plans this plane, I really do not know where to look



    I sincerely thank


    Salute

    Fabricio

    e-mail: bfabricio@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete